September 24, 2006

the fall back week

Week 8

Saturday: We had a simple 11 mile run. ha. I was more sore after that run than any of my other ones. I'm not sure why but when I woke up this morning I stepped down on my left foot and it hurt so bad. The muscle on the side of my foot feels really tight and hurts to put pressure on it. Who knows?? I'm sure it will be fine and if not I'll pretend that it is.
On Wednesday, our speed work day, our wonderful coaches prefaced our run w/ we are going to do 4x 400 and after that we will tell you the last part of the workout. Not bad. The after part I chose to ignore. Then they preceded to tell us, after the 4x 400, that we would be running a 100,400,800, mile, and back down. I personally almost sprinted to my car. No way was I going to do that. They were kidding and gave us popsicles. That made me happy. Stupid coaches! Kidding, I love them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home