September 22, 2006

getting digital cable and watching old nickelodeon shows

This is what happens when me and my roommate spend time w/ each other and laugh so hard:

My roommate: are you a professional slut?
Me mocking the kid on TV: NO
Me mocking the other kid on TV: YEEEEEES
My roommate: Are you a dirty whore bag?
Again mocking: no
Again: yeeeeeeees
My roommate: are you a professional filthy street woman ......bumpumpumpbummmmaaaaa- that means it is the end of round one....lets see what eric is bringin home today
Me (refering to the shitty prizes they give away): a spec of glitter from the agrocrag

I know that most people won't get this but I find it worth documenting. This is all in reference to the the show that used to be on nickelodeon "Figure it out." The kids on there are just absolutely ridiculous and probably at this time are making millions but thats beside the point. They give away VCR's, Rollerblades, and pieces of the set from other nickelodeon shows (crappy!). We now have DVR and constantly mock the 8 year olds that are on there. Wow I know! We do live in Waco so give us a break!! We laugh really hard..if anyone ever wants to join I promise we make it 10x funnier than it actually is. I love my roommate.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny thing is I met a girl at a party of ours last year who was on GUTS. She lost and said the winner didnt even actually get to keep the mega ultra super agro crag "trophy"

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home