August 28, 2006

Not so white shoes

Week 5-

Monday: Another short run..if you can't tell a pattern. A 24 minute run that went really well. Sean and I kept up a really good pace and got real sweaty. It was cute.

While I think it is fabulous that Baylor waters our always (rather unnatural) green grass at night, I do find it annoying that the sprinklers turn the trail into a mud pit. As you are jogging along you are attempting to miss the 3 inches of mud at the same time getting sprayed with the sprinkler. It's rather surprising and normally causes you to find some kind of mud "trench". I'm not a real girlie girl but I don't appreciate having one wet shoe that is covered in mud. So I ask why not water it later..I mean prime time for bear trail running is around 9:30 since we live in Texas and it stays over a 100 until then. That is just my suggestion. Oh and if anyone is reading this from Baylor can we inform those Collins girls that are walking in packs of 10 that it is okay to move out of the way. You will not miss those girls for the 3 seconds it takes you to move. Thanks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home