August 26, 2006

some motivation

Week 4-

Saturday: Well for those of you that are close to me I have recently had a little more motivation to run. Stress relief. I've been going through a lot in the past couple of days with personal stuff and the run this morning was important for me mentally. I finished the 9 miles...but threw up at the end. I hadn't eaten, drinken enough water, or slept since Thursday evening and my body was in bad condition. I would never recommend running when that is happening. While it caused me to not be as mentally stressed out my body is HATING me right now. Well, tomorrow is a new day. Please I need more encouragment now than ever. Thank you to all my friends and family that have been so supportive. I'm very appreciative.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chica! Hang in there and keep running! Lots of love...

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home