August 22, 2006

50 minutes to 5 miles to 6 miles

Week 4-

Tuesday: It was absolutely gorgeous outside tonight. It was breezy and cool for the first time in months. I went running with Sean and we decided we were going to run 5 miles or 50 minutes (whichever came first)! Well, we were on pace for 5 miles and for some crazy, insane reason we decided that we both felt like we could keep going. We did. We ended up running 6 miles. Ready for this:

WE RAN THE BEAR TRAIL TWICE!

Yes, you remember that I hate running in circles. Well, I did it and so did Sean! 5 miles total with an extra 1 mile tacted on to get back to his apartment. I'm super excited about this run. Just last week I ran 6 miles and barely made it...now I'm running it at a 10:30/mile pace!

Something funny: Between Sean and I we tripped about 10 times. No serious falls but quite a few close calls.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw this link in your info and decided I would leave you some encouragement. So, um.. here is goes. I know I couldn't run half a mile, even after playing college ball for a year. I am seriously out of shape.. AND BAD! But Woooo! Go, You! I am bookmarking this site and will be keeping watch of your progression. I love you, Miss Stark.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home