August 16, 2006

less than 12 hours until my next run!

Week 3-

Yes as the title confirms I have less than 12 hours until my next run. It is 10:3o right now and I plan on being up at 7:30 to run again.

Tuesday: I had a 48 minute run. It went really well about 4 miles or so with my friend Sean. We ran all over Waco and let me say having a boy run with you is so much more comforting. The creepy men that ride by on the bicycle don't make me quite as uncomfortable. He is really good encouragment. I like running with him.

Wednesday: Yes I said that I only run 4 days a week WELL that has been uped to 5 days a week. We have started our "cross training." It sucked. We started off, at a track, with a mile warm-up then proceeded to run a lap, sprinting, with a 2 minute break. Oh, we repeated this 3 more times! Then "S" decided that since I wasn't hurting TOO bad that I could do another 200 (half a lap) sprinting. I did. I don't know why!! So for any of you that have run track, which I didn't do, or played soccer this is the equivalent of sprint work. FUN RIGHT?!

On a random note: I'm going to the Dave Matthews Concert in Houston at the Woodlands Pavillion this weekend. Yes I know it is cliche for a college student to go to Dave but I like him, what can I say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home