August 10, 2006

Austin Run

Week 2-

Thursday: Well I had the chance to go visit my wonderful hometown of Austin yesterday and today! Needless to say I did a ton of shopping and got some NEW SHOES!!! I went to runtex and they fit me in some shoes that will help with the shin splints. So today I went on a "I'm going to stop running before it hurts" run. Want to guess how long? 17 minutes! Horrible. I guess the shoes aren't a cure but they certainly shouldn't make it worse. So, I will be talking to my coach tomorrow to see what I should do about this 6 mile run this Saturday. The thing that sucks is that after 17 minutes I wasn't tired at all. I was in the runnin mood!! Errr, this is frustrating. For all you that know me...does this surprise you?! For all that don't, I've had and rehabbed/ignored every injury you can imagine! Well, wish me luck on this shin splint thing..I'll need it! I'm now back in crazzzzzzzzy Wacko!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey said...

RRRRRRR that's me wishing you luck as much as I can!

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home