August 01, 2006

running in circles!

Week 1:
Tuesday- So today was my 35 minute run. I think I ran about 4 miles...maybe a little under. I refuse to actually figure it out because I will not run in circles. See the bear trail, our campus trail, is 2.5 miles. I can run that once before feeling like I want to kill myself for running the same thing again. So I adventure into campus and run in really odd patterns.

People are so weird when you pass them while running. Some refuse to make eye contact therefore making a very awkward pass. Then there is the really embarrassing instance when you see someone far away that you think you know but as you get closer and have already engaged in the wave you realize that through all the bouncing the person actually looks nothing like the person you thought! Yes, I have had all of these things happen and I figure that as I get further into my running I will become more delirious and clumsy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home