October 29, 2006

18 miles!

Yes my friends, I have reached a milestone.......18 miles. I survived this morning. I'm exhausted and my legs feel like they can't move but I made it. I think I also found my pain threshold. About mile 16 my legs came down with this awful tingling pain..it didn't get any worse and I kept running so I believe that once I am over 18 miles I will know what pain is.

So I'm also posting some pictures from homecoming..which has made me not blog for awhile. Pi Kappa Phi and Zeta built a homecoming float for the parade that Baylor puts on every year. The floats are awesome and most people build it themselves. There are 3 classes, A, B, and C...We were class B which just meant we could only use $2000 on our float. Class A has no limit to spending. We lost. I'm not sure why, but we all know we should have one. Our ferris wheel moves, we had a strong man that had chasing lights, and a train that puffed smoke. Included is our float and the "winning" float:

The Front, our clown!



The game side.."dunk the jayhawks"



The puffing train..so cute!



The Concession/Fun House side..Wacky Waco Fun House!!



The Winner: (no moving parts, we were playing the jayhawks NOT the dragons, and its small!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But, Robs, it breathed FUCKING fire. You honestly thought you could compete? Just kidding, gorgeous! Go Zeta, go zeta! -Walkerface

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home